Heating Contractor In Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, NV and the Surrounding Areas
Top Rated Las Vegas Heating Contractor
Bulldog Air Conditioning & Heating serves the quality needs of residents Las Vegas and surrounding areas. We all know that temperatures in Las Vegas can quickly drop in the winter, and rise in the summer. A broken air conditioner or furnace is a huge inconvenience, especially if the breakdown occurs on a blistering summer day or freezing winter night. Have no fear Bulldog Air Conditioning & Heating is here!
Whether you need repairs, or you’re ready to make a replacement, we have you covered. Working with our company is critical to protect your investment in your home or business comfort. Also, you can avoid all these problems by ensuring that your AC/Furnace are regularly maintained. This will also save you a lot of money with the cost of consistent untimely repairs. The best way to avoid the untimely scenario is to take preventative steps to make sure your system is in good working condition.
Call Bulldog Air Conditioning & Heating for an experienced technician to come asses your needs. We pride ourselves on being able to quickly respond to calls. We will provide furnace and AC tune-ups that will ensure they remain operational at all times to avoid such emergencies when you need them most.
Our AC/Furnace tune-up includes:
- Taking airflow measurements
- Making sure that all the moving parts are in good condition
- Checking register temperatures
Our highly skilled technicians will ensure you understand everything about your unit by answering any question that you might have.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
1. Detection of potential problems – We provide expert skills to identify all problems, even the minor problems that are not easily identified. This is beneficial to you because dealing with such issues prevent the later while saving you from high repair cost.
2. Longevity – Your AC/Furnace will have a longer lifespan from inspecting on a regular basis.
3. Lower energy bills – When your furnace is properly maintained it will be operating at its peak efficiency therefore, it will use lower quantities of energy.
4. No downtime – You can avoid untimely interruptions in your home or business.
Relief Heating Maintenance
From long time residents to newer homeowners who recently moved to Nevada, when the first chilly desert night hits, we fully understand and appreciate the importance of having a functional HVAC system. The most ideal time to get HVAC maintenance services is before the system experiences problems. Especially since the dry heat requires a functional HVAC system both during day and night.
Warm Days and Cool Nights
Nighttime temperatures in Nevada easily plummet, especially during the winter. This is made worse by the winds and dryness that is usually experienced in this area. The U.S. Climate Data shows that seven of the twelve months in Las Vegas have low temperatures of 65 degrees or lower in the evening, while during the day the temperatures can go up to 106 degrees. As a result it is extremely important to have a functional HVAC system to regulate the temperatures for you and your family. Those most affected by the weather are the newest residence of Las Vegas because they misjudge the severity of our cold nights and hot days.
Bulldog Air Conditioning & Heating has a team of highly trained technicians who have the ability to work with any heating system as part of a complete HVAC maintenance program.
1. Forced air furnace- This is the most common method used to provide warmth during the cold nights regardless of whether it is using gas, propane, electricity or any other power source.
2. Heat Pump- This provide an economical combination of air conditioning and heating solution for the entire year.
3. Boiler- This particular option is not common in this area but there are still homes and businesses that still use steam radiators and hydronic baseboard systems.
Regardless of the heating system that you use, our team can and will efficiently maintain it for you and even improve its performance. Our services are very helpful especially considering that the infrequent use of heat can result in some elements in your heating system to break or lower their efficiency.
A typical visit for heating system maintenance will include:
• Adjustment of the thermostat
• Inspecting or cleaning or changing the air filters
• Measuring the efficiency of combustion
• Making sure that the electrical connections are secure
• Ensuring that all the moving parts are properly lubricated
• Cleaning the various parts such as the flue pipe, heat exchanger and combustion chamber among others
When you contact Bulldog Air Conditioning & Heating you get the assurance that our experts will keep the HVAC system in your home running smoothly. We can guarantee that the HVAC system is reliable and efficient at all times. Now go ahead and call us today to learn more about how we can assist you in regulating and maintaining the temperatures in your home.
Heating Maintenance in Las Vegas
The best way to make sure that your heating system is functional at all times is by taking preventative measures in maintenance. This will give our team an opportunity to identify the minor issues before they can damage your entire heating system.
By calling Bulldog Air Conditioning & Heating you get the opportunity to choose between our one-time maintenance service, or signing up for our regular maintenance plan. We will work around your schedule to best suit your needs. We will then send out a trusted expert technician to check your heating or cooling system. If you need a repair, the technician will work hard and diligently to get the repairs made that day.
- Voted Best HVAC company in Las Vegas
- Top Rated AC Repair
- Top Rated Heating Repair
- Voted Best Customer Service HVAC Company
- Best Affordable AC Repair in Las Vegas, NV
- Best Commercial HVAC in Las Vegas, NV