Heating Services In Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, NV and the Surrounding Areas
Heating System Services
If the furnace in your home or business breaks down you will find that it is almost impossible to stay in that home or business. This is because there will be very uncomfortable temperatures which will make it hard to do anything. You can avoid all these problems by ensuring that your furnace is regularly maintained by Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating.
This will also save you a lot of money because you will not need to keep on repairing your furnace. At Bulldog we do furnace tuneup that will ensure that your furnace remain operational at all times especially when you need it most such as during the fall and winter seasons.
Our furnace tune-up includes
Taking airflow measurements:
- Making sure that all the moving parts are in good condition
- Checking register temperatures
Our highly skilled technicians will ensure you understand everything about your furnace by answering any question that you might have.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
- Detection of potential problems- We have the necessary skill and expertise to identify even the minor problems that cannot be identified by an ordinary person. This is helpful because dealing with such minor problems before they become bigger problem saves the high repair cost.
- Longevity- Your furnace will have a longer lifespan if it is inspected on a regular basis.
- Lower energy bills- When your furnace is properly maintained it will be operating at its peak efficiency and therefore it will need lower quantities of energy.
- No downtime- You will not have the problem of stopping what you usually do just because your furnace is broken.
The people who recently moved to Nevada might at first scoff at the need for Las Vegas heating services. But when the first chilly desert night hits they will fully understand the importance of having a functional HVAC system. The most ideal time to get HVAC maintenance services is before the system experiences problems. The dry heat of Las Vegas requires a functional HVAC system both during day and night, and we are experts in heat maintenance.
Warm Days and Cool Nights
The Las Vegas night time temperatures usually plummet especially in winter just like in other dry places. Data from the U.S. Climate Data shows that seven of the twelve months in Las Vegas have low temperatures of 65 degrees or lower while during the day the temperatures can go up to 106 degrees. Because of this it is a must to have a functional HVAC system to regulate the temperatures for you and your family. The most affected people are those who recently moved to Las Vegas because they do not think much of the cold nights and hot days. This is made worse by the winds and dryness that is usually experienced in this area.
Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating has a team of highly trained technicians who have the ability to work with any heating system as part of a complete HVAC maintenance program.
- Forced air furnace- This is the most common method used to provide warmth during the cold nights regardless of whether it is using gas, propane, electricity or any other power source.
- Heat Pump- This provides an economical combination of air conditioning and heating solution for the entire year.
- Boiler- This particular option is not common in this area but there are still homes and businesses that still use steam radiators and hydronic baseboard systems.
Regardless of the heating system that you use we can maintain it for you and improve its performance. Our services are very helpful especially considering that the infrequent use of heat because of the Las Vegas weather can allow some elements in your heating system to break or lower their efficiency.
A typical visit for heating system maintenance will include:
- Adjustment of the thermostat.
- Inspecting, cleaning or changing the air filters.
- Measuring the efficiency of combustion.
- Making sure that the electrical connections are secure.
- Ensuring that all the moving parts are properly lubricated.
- Cleaning the various parts such as the flue pipe, heat exchanger and combustion chamber among others.
When you contact Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating you get the assurance that our experts will keep the HVAC system in your home running smoothly. We shall ensure that the HVAC system is reliable and efficient at all time.
So, go ahead and call us today to learn how we can assist you regulate the temperatures in your home during the cool desert nights.
Heating Maintenance in Las Vegas
The best way to make sure that your heating system is functional at all times is getting ongoing heating maintenance. This also gives an opportunity to identify the minor issues before they can damage your entire heating system by calling Bulldog you get the opportunity to choose between one-time maintenance or signing up for a regular maintenance plan. We shall be following your schedule where you are the one to decide what is the most appropriate time for use to come to your home depending on your schedule. When you decide that it is an ideal time for us to come we shall check your heating system, change your filters and only leave when everything is in order.
Here is a list of the most searched for Heating Services, all of which we can help you with:
- Voted Best HVAC company in Las Vegas
- Top Rated AC Repair
- Top Rated Heating Repair
- Voted Best Customer Service HVAC Company
- Best Affordable AC Repair in Las Vegas, NV
- Best Commercial HVAC in Las Vegas, NV